Whenever we have the good fortune to find ourselves driving around the Northeast, we are not allowed to head home until Amy has found us an apple Pie from an Amish bakery.
For those of you who have ever smelled a fresh baked Amish apple pie, this candle is that. For everyone else i will try to describe it, but my words wont do it justice
This deliciuous aroma has a flaky pie crust, vanilla, and a caramel base. There are notes of peach and almond to enhance the juicy, fresh baked apples. It is all topped of with classic rustic apple pie spices like cinnamon and clove.
- 4oz candles have a 25 hour burn time.
- 8oz candles have a 50 hour burn time.
- 10oz candles have a 75 hour burn time.
- 16oz candles have a 110-120 hour burn time.
- Our melts give off 4-8 hours of scent per square.
- Candles are designed to burn 3-5 hours at a time.
- Be sure the wicks are clipped to at least 1/4 inch for best performance.
- The well from all of our candles can be used as a moisturiser. Just be sure to put out the flame before trying to access the well.